6/05/2014

BACK ON THE BLOG


Hey! It's been a while since I posted anything here (and since my last update I've already cut my hair thrice). I had my final exams during which I was unfortunatelly ill. But in the end I made it, I was finally graduated from high school! It felt so good to be free of that huge pressure. No more worries about too much homework, tests, different subjects that I have no interest in. I was thrilled to finally walk out those damn school front doors for the last time. 

After the graduation ceremony I felt a bit nostalgic. Even though I may never see all the people from my year again, people I saw and talked with everyday, I wasn't that sad (due to the fact that I have only a few good friends from school I truly want to keep in touch with). What makes me really sad is the fact that few of my closest friends are leaving Prague after holidays in order to study university somewhere else in the Czech Republic or abroad. High school itself is a process of change; knowing that everyone including yourself have grown up and that you should be ready(but you may not be) to face the world is kind of scary. 

However, I will try to keep myself busy as much as possible during the holidays. My goal is to enjoy last few months with my beloved to the fullest, to be productive and become a whole being on my own.

__________

To do list: 
visit forests beyond Prague
draw naked bodies
paint faces
paint our house
paint somebody's flat
give random presents
keep my blog updated
dance dance dance dance
wander around the city at night
sit in my favourite coffee shops
leave notes in library books
write on bathroom stalls
wear black and white
eat curry & hummus
listen to hurfyd
read Tolkien
visit Berlin
___________



 unfinished painting of Uriel

my fourth figure drawing lesson



 #3

 #2

#1



_____________

P.S. Sorry for the quality, I couldn't find my video camera...


No comments:

Post a Comment